Facilities provided at the Abhijit Kadam Sports Development Centre are as follows :
- More than 2000 Sq.ft of area for academic courses.
- UK standards classrooms, halls, conference rooms, offices, hostels etc.
- Good turf ground for practical sessions.
- Changing rooms along with Showers and Wash Rooms.
- Vehicle parking at the campus of AKSDC.
- Students will receive a well balanced training program which will include the technical, physical, tactical and psychological fundamentals of the game.
- Accommodation for the students will be provided on payment.
A student on a full-time/major program will have a personal tutor to support him on his course and to ensure that he makes the most of his time at College.
Regular one-to-one sessions will help the student plan his time and meet his deadlines. In addition, we have a strong team of staff who can give expert help and advice on personal problems, financial difficulties, accommodation, health and career opportunities.
There are workshops and centers around the College to help one with communications, maths and computing skills and to make sure one gains the qualifications for which one is studying.
Our support includes
|Academic and Pastoral Support
|Counselling and Welfare Advice
|Disabilities and Additional Learning Support
|Virtual Learning Environment
|Student Development Centre
|Work Placements and Field Trips